Sunday, April 17, 2011

People Version: Jennifer Lopez, the Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2011

The US Trends | People Version: Jennifer Lopez, the Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2011 | Age does not fade the beauty of Jennifer Lopez. At the relatively old age - 41 years - this actress and singer was just crowned as the most beautiful woman in the world's version of People magazine. A popular artist with the name of JLo is of course proud of the award.

This latino actress has become the most beautiful after beating out a number of other celebrities who also signed as a candidate 'World Most Beautiful of 2011'. They are Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore. This one of the judges of American Idol was deeply surprised by the award.

"I feel honored," she said as quoted by Aceshowbiz JLo, Friday, April 15, 2011.

Be beautiful, she said, is part of her job as an artist. She said not easy to look beautiful. Need to work hard for it. Nevertheless, the singer of 'On The Floor' is actually felt pretty when her without makeup.

"That's when I most feel good. Just could touch my face and rubbed my eyes and use a finger to straighten my hair. And do not worry about being overlooked. And that's when I feel happier," he said.

Meanwhile, actress Emma Stone who also signed the list admitted to not believe in it. She also spoke about her that are very obsessed with being thin.

"I'm going crazy while flying here and tell you I never thought about it. But, I can not beat myself about it," said her.

Source: VivaNews.com - The US Trends

No comments:

Post a Comment