Saturday, April 9, 2011

happy easter 2011

It will officially be Spring this coming Sunday! I’m so excited! I will have a little Ostara ritual, and do some fun, Spring-y stuff, like pick up some soil and pots to grow all of my delicious herbs (and a few choice vegetables!), we will likely create beautiful Ostara eggs (Pisanki) as well, although, we may do that closer to Easter (at the end of April this year).

I’m ever so excited for Spring, and the coming warm seasons. Even though here in the Pacific North West, the winters are actually pretty warm, those clouds that keep the sun away most of the time can get quite annoying! While I do enjoy the warmer weather here, back in Ontario, we have quite a few sunny, very cold, but sunny days during winter.

Anywho, I suppose I could go on about how Ostara is about renewal and yada-yada, but you already know that ;) Here are a few other cute Spring-y pictures!

P.S. Happy St. Paddy’s tomorrow! :D I know a few people who are taking Friday off of work… lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment